We bought a grill! So we had some delicious chicken and burgers.
Mom sent everything for cashew chicken to us, so I fried chicken for my first time and had a little taste of home.
Burgers are usually served a bit differently. One place didn't even come with top bun.
Everyone eats their "chips" (fries) with malt vinegar.
Ketchup isn't always out on the table, you have to ask for it often.
We miss Steak 'n Shake.
Kebab shops are everywhere. They serve burgers, fries, pizza, kebabs, chicken, and more. Logan orders a "doner" which is shaved lamb on a bun. He loves it.
There are India restaurants everywhere, we haven't tried any yet. You can also find a lot of Italian restaurants. Unfortunately, we have only found one Mexican restaurant and it was in London.
Oh, and I recently made some delicious strawberries with vanilla filling!
That is all. Time for lunch :)
Calvin Update:
Calvin has grown so much! He has almost no accidents (that we know of, ha!) and he can sit and lay on command. We take him for walks and he loves it. He does pretty well on a leash. We take him to a nature reserve type place that is behind our house and let him off his leash while he walks. He stays with us really well but it is still getting used to other dogs. He definitely is not shy! Everyone is his friend.
The following pictures are by request of my wonderful Grandma and Susie
I love and miss you both.
The very last image should be a video. I hope it works for you! Please let me know!
The very last image should be a video. I hope it works for you! Please let me know!









No comments:
Post a Comment