Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Book Exchange

Today is bright and sunny and beautiful out! After cleaning the bathrooms I decided to take my camera and go on a walk to a telephone booth that has been turned into a book exchange.  This booth is not far from my house. I already have a book from the last time I visited (plus the two books on my kindle that a I'm reading, interrupting the series I was already in the middle of.. ) so I did not take a book however I did take some pictures of the little library! Inside the library is a notebook where people have written down the books they have brought or borrowed or suggestions on what to read. I absolutely love this idea and that it is so close to my house! In case you couldn't tell.. I like to read. So catching up on some British novels should be fun! Here are some pictures of the book exchange and what I saw along the way.



 ^ I love this one















1 comment: